воскресенье, 5 марта 2017 г.

Write a message to your friend.Think about these questions

Hello Nare,how are you.I write  this message  for you,from Armenia .I love you  very much,you are my best sister.I can't  speak and write english very  well.I know that,what can i do?!. Our english lessons are very interesting,but i don’t understand anything.English is not my favourite subject,but i like our teacher miss Tatev.She is very happy and clever.Our class is so crazy,my class is the best for me.We are 23 students in our class.I think i am not very clever person,because i dont understand english.The end…)))




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին

 Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին Թումանյնի ընդմիշտ   : ...Նա եղավ մեզ համար այն, ինչ որ եղավ Պուշկինը ռուսների համար, Միցկևիչը` լեհերի համար: ԱՎ. ԻՍ...