понедельник, 23 сентября 2019 г.

English

Homework
23.09.2019

The Boston Tea Party was a political protest that occurred on December 16, 1773, at Griffin’s Wharf in Boston, Massachusetts. American colonists, frustrated and angry at Britain for imposing “taxation without representation,” dumped 342 chests of tea, imported by the British East India Company into the harbor. The event was the first major act of defiance to British rule over the colonists. It showed Great Britain that Americans wouldn’t take taxation and tyranny sitting down, and rallied American patriots across the 13 colonies to fight for independence.

Why Did the Boston Tea Party Happen?
In the 1760s, Britain was deep in debt, so British Parliament imposed a series of taxes on American colonists to help pay those debts.

The Stamp Act of 1765 taxed colonists on virtually every piece of printed paper they used, from playing cards and business licenses to newspapers and legal documents. The Townshend Acts of 1767 went a step further, taxing essentials such as paint, paper, glass, lead and tea.

The British government felt the taxes were fair since much of its debt was earned fighting wars on the colonists’ behalf.  The colonists, however, disagreed. They were furious at being taxed without having any representation in Parliament, and felt it was wrong for Britain to impose taxes on them to gain revenue.


Boston Massacre Enrages Colonists
On March 5, 1770, a street brawl happened in Boston between American colonists and British soldiers.

Later known as the Boston Massacre, the fight began after an unruly group of colonists—frustrated with the presence of British soldiers in their streets—flung snowballs at a British sentinel guarding the Boston Customs House.

Reinforcements arrived and opened fire on the mob, killing five colonists and wounding six. The Boston Massacre and its fallout further incited the colonists’ rage towards Britain.


Homework
09.17.19
D) I work at the local library for the summer

We don’t go to the theatre very often
Stacy is getting ready for school, so she can’t come to the phone
Does Gary ever talk about his expedition to the Amazon jungle?
In squash,you are hitting a ball against a wall
I am reading a newspaper at least once a week.
Are you practicing the piano for two hours every day?
Nadine and Claire are doing quite well at school at the moment
A good friend knows when you’re upset about something.
How do you spell your name?
E) 1. In Monopoly, you move around the board, buying houses and hotels.
Are you watching this program or can I turn the TV off?
Regular exercise helps you to stay healthy
I am using my brother’s guitar until I get a new one.
Does Simon always help the washing-up after lunch?
Do you have any sweaters in a large size?
You aren’t the kite right. Let me show you
Dad belongs to the local astronomy club.


F) 1. I am loving- I love
2. You are throwing- You throw
3. It is seeming- It seems
4.You are needing- you need
5.You are taking- you take
6.You are winning- you win
7.Some people are preferring-some people prefers
8.I am not understanding- I am not understand
9.I wait- I am waiting to have

P 10

Ex A

I got to the post office just before it closed and sent the letter
We invite Stephanie to the party, but she didn’t come
Jack lost his job because he made too many mistakes
Everyone knew that it was Bill’s fault, but nobody said anything
Karen took the keys from the kitchen table and ran out the door
I was bored, so Mum gave me some money to go shopping
Do you remember the time we went to the India on holiday?
It started raining, but luckily I had an umbrella in my bag.


Ex B

I don’t need a football because I watched it yesterday
I know a lot about Paris because I went there two years ago
I don’t need to worry about my homework because I did it last night
I haven’t got a PlayStation anymore because I broke it In June
Mum is angry with me because I broke the window a week ago
Ex C



Ted was playing his guitar at half past seven.
At midnight, I was sleeping, but Jane was listening to music.
Luke was standing outside the bank when suddenly two robbers ran past him.
I know Doug was working late at the office because I saw him when I was leaving.
Were you having a shower when the earthquake happened?
Penny was running to catch the bus when she slipped and fell.
When you saw Eugene was he going home?
At midnight? Erm … we were watching a DVD, I think.
Ex D

When we were in Canada, we were going skiing almost every day.
About four years ago, I decided to become a chef.
Georgia was having a shower when someone knocked at the door.
Holly and I ran from the house to the taxi because it rained heavily.
Two men were arguing outside, so I went to see what was happening.
Daniel called you at one o’clock yesterday, but you were here with me.
We were eating breakfast when a letter came through the letter box.
As I walked past the window, I saw that Paula made a cake.
I was dreaming about my favorite band when the alarm clock went off.
While I was practicing the trumpet late last night, a neighbor came to complain.
ex E

One Morning Amber got up early. The sun shined and the birds sung. Amber was very excited because it was the day of the big tennis match. Amber went downstairs and into the kitchen, where the father was having breakfast. ‘Morning, Amber. Today’s the day! ‘He said. Amber smiled nervously. ‘Don’t worry!’ he ‘You’ll be fine’. Amber put some toast into the toaster and opened the fridge. Just as she put the butter out, the phone rang. Her father answered it. After a few minutes, he put the phone down. ‘Bad news, I’m afraid. The other player was practicing yesterday when she had an accident’. The match is off’. Amber ate her toast slowly. She was surprised she didn’t feel disappointed.


Ex f

When I was younger, I was used to eat pizza almost every day!
Did there used to be a supermarket on the corner?
Bradley is a teacher, but he was used to be a train driver.
I used to like eating cabbage, but now I love it!
Did Rick used to have blond hair when he was a little boy?
I know Lily used to cook much, but now I think she makes dinner every day.
P13

Ex A

If he wins this match, he’ll be the world champion
I’m thinking of joining club to get more exercise
Our basketball team said that I can play on Saturday
The coach blew his whistle and the game started
Which team do you prefer?
Mark’s band play traditional folk music- they often perform at country fair and festivals.


I’m sorry, but you have to be a member of the golf club to play here
My captain was a brilliant player and I didn’t manage to win the match.
Tom is really good at cards, he would never loose
Lisa’s has just reached number one with their new song
I took a big risk by doing the parachute jump, but I loved every second of it!


Ex b

Do you dream of score the winning goal in a football match, or beat a top tennis player? Sport is interested most young people, and it’s a great way to stay healthy and have fun at the same time. That’s why the local council has decided to help young people who want to organize their own sport club. We know it’s a big challenge, and that’s why we’ll give you the money you need to get started. We’ll help you find a place to train and give you money to find good players in your area. Contact the Town Hall for details.


Ex c

I really like playing board games like Monopoly and Cluedo
Roy was the best player, so he wasn’t surprised when he became captain of the team
Lots of people get pleasure from just watching sport from their armchairs
I thought the music at the concert we went to last night was great
Everyone in my family supports the same team
I find classical music really boring, and I prefer pop


Ex D

You should take up a sport and then you would get more exercise.
I’m trying to work! Could you please turn your music down
Just ask and I’m sure the other children will let you join in
The referee sent David off for arguing with him
This is my favourite song! Turn it up!
A mobile phone rang, but the musician just carried on playing
We can’t afford to eat out very often
I’ve decided to become a vegetarian and give up meat.
Ex e

We were waiting outside the stadium for a long time before they finally let us in
I’ve got the concert on DVD- it’s fantastic!
I ran all the way home and I was just in time for my favourite programme
Everyone clapped when the singer came on stage
At the cinema, Mumsat sat on the right, Dad sat on the left and I sat in the middle of
Ed doesn’t want to become a professional footballer. He just does it for  fun


Ex f

What’s the name of that song you were singing earlier
I started to learn the piano, but I don’t think I’ve got much musical talent to be honest
My dad used to be really fit and was on his college athletic team
When you were young, did you ever play in the street with other local children
Alan is studying to be an actor, nut I don’t think he’s enjoying it
They have a wonderful collection of old toys at the museum in town.
My grandad loves to sailing and we often go out on his boat.
You have to practice a lot if you want to work as a musician.


Ex G

Why are kittens such hero animals? They love chasing a ball or a piece of wool, and they always play in a very active way. But why? All of kitten’s children when playing are, in fact, important for the future. It might look like play, but kitten is practicing its hunting skills. That athletic jump onto a toy teaches the kitten a lot. Think about your own entertainment, and you’ll see that you learnt a lot through play.




Ex H

Diana: Hello, is that Jenny? I’m bored with watching Tv and I felt like a chat. What are you doing?

Jenny: Hi Dianna, Well, I’m reading a book by a Russian writer. It’s about how to become a great actor

Dianna: Really? Oh. I’m really interested in acting. Tell me about it.

Jenny: He says it takes a long time to get good at acting. To become popular with the public, you need to really understand people.

Diana: That sounds just like me! Tell me more, What else does he say



Ex I

Completely crazy about skateboarding! I love it
In my free time I listen to music on CD or on the radio
Elsa isn’t very keen on this group, but they’re one of my favourite
Next week we’ve got a game against a team from Hungary
Is that Kyle? Oh, I’m a really a big fan of her
I was really scared when I took part in the singing competition last year.

Homework
09.11.2019"
Միքելանջելոն բոլոր ժամանակների լավագույն արտիստներից մեկն է, ծնվել  Մարտի 6-ին 1475թ. Կապրեզեյում, որտեղ իր հայրը`Լոդովիկո Բուանարոտիրն աշխատում էր, որպես դատավոր վեց ամսով:Լոդովիկիոն հարուստ մարդ չէր, բայց նա  պնդում էր, որ նրանք արիստոկրատ ընտանիքից են և նա շատ հպարտ է դրանում:Միքելանջելոն մեծացել է Սենտիգանոյում, փոքրիկ լեռնային քաղաքում Ֆլորենսայից դուրս:Ամենաառաջին տեսարժան վայերերից, որի հետ Միքելանջելոն ծանոթացել էր Ֆլորենսիայի տաճարն էր, որը քաղաքի վերևում էր: Դպրոցում Միքելանջելոն ակնառու աշակերտ չէր`նա բացարձակ  չէր սիրում դպրոցը: Միակ բանը, որը ուզում էր անել, նկարելն էր, ինչը որ նրա մեծերը անվանում էին ժամանակի վատնում: Նա աշխատում էր տարբեր նկարիչների և քանդակագործների արվեստանոցներում: Մարդ կարող է պատկերացնել մի տղայի, ում համար արվեստը ամեակարևոր բանն է իր ամբողջ կյանքում, նայելով հիանալի նկարներին և արձաններին, որոնք լցված են Ֆլորենսիայի գեղեցիկ եկեղեցիներով: Նրա լավագույն ընկերը դպրոցում Ֆրանչեսկո Գրանաչին էր, ով չնայած վեց տարի մեծ եր Միքելանջելոյից, հետաքրքրված էր տղայով և օգնում էր նրան նրա ցանկություններում`նկարելով: Միքելանջելոյի ընտրած մասնագիտությունը չէր բավարարում իր հայրիկին: Միայն ամեահաջողակ արտիստներնն են Ֆլորենսիայում ունակ գումար աշխատել:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին

 Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին Թումանյնի ընդմիշտ   : ...Նա եղավ մեզ համար այն, ինչ որ եղավ Պուշկինը ռուսների համար, Միցկևիչը` լեհերի համար: ԱՎ. ԻՍ...