суббота, 20 октября 2018 г.

English


Find the topic sentence in each paragraph.
a) I’ve been working at Burger Barn for two months.

b) I’ve been doing paper round since last year.

c) I’ve been volunteering at a care home for elderly people on Saturday mornings.

2. What has every person learned from their jobs.

a) I’ve learned a lot about how to work with all kinds of people I would never normally meet.

b) The money isn’t great, but I’ve bought myself a computer with it.

c) There’s a lot of competition for part-time jobs, but I think my volunteering will look good on my CV.

3. Have you ever had a part-time job.

I’ve never had a part-time job.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին

 Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին Թումանյնի ընդմիշտ   : ...Նա եղավ մեզ համար այն, ինչ որ եղավ Պուշկինը ռուսների համար, Միցկևիչը` լեհերի համար: ԱՎ. ԻՍ...