воскресенье, 22 октября 2017 г.

Check your progress

Ex A
If I clean the house, my parents will give me some extra money.
I will phone Mike if he doesn't arrive before 10 o'clock.
If you will speak very fast they don't understand you.
If Marco will phone tonight. Do you tell him I'm at Sally's house?
Your parents don't know. If you don't tell them.
ex A
Apartment-flat
lift-elevator
lorry-truck\
garbage-rubbish
sidewalk-pavement

ex B
You like this music, don't you?
Your sister goes to my school doesn't she?
His father's French. Isn't he?
we're late, aren't we.
They aren't at home, are they?
She hasn't benn to Canada, has she?

ex B
  1. Drop
  2. mo


ex C
John's just had his breakfast.
would you like some chocolate?
No thanks I already had some.
Have you bought your sister a present yet?
we have already finished our homework.

Have Marta seen the film yet?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին

 Մեծերը Թումանյանի մասին Թումանյնի ընդմիշտ   : ...Նա եղավ մեզ համար այն, ինչ որ եղավ Պուշկինը ռուսների համար, Միցկևիչը` լեհերի համար: ԱՎ. ԻՍ...